- Type: Pull-up pants
- Suitable: 20-30kg child
- Diaper size XXL and above
- Outer material: 100% polyester with waterproof and breathable PUL
- Inner material: 1 layer of bamboo terry that will be in direct contact with the child skin, and 2 layers of sewn-in microfiber insert. Our bamboo terry is made from 100% natural fiber
- Certification: passed SGS (International standard)
- Certified: 100% lead-free, Phthalates-free, and colors will not fade or stain other garments when washed together.
- Durable: designed to withstand multiple washes in the washing machine and able to last up for years
- Sharing is caring: our potty pants can be shared among all your children. Travelling is made easy because you no longer have to pack different sizes.
Cleaning up the dirty potty pants – Instructions:
- If you are out or toddler is at the nursery and needs a change, just remove the dirty pants, roll it up, and put inside the wet bag. When you reach home, you can begin the cleaning process.
- Discard the solid waste in the toilet bowl.
- Gently rinse the urine and feces’ stains with tap water. Do not use a brush. It’s okay if you are unable to remove the stubborn stains at this point.
- Squeeze any excess water and put the potty pants inside a dry pail.
- On laundry day, wash the potty pants in the washing machine. You may set to baby care or gentle wash if your washer is able to do so. Or else, you can use a laundry bag, however, this is optional.
- Hang to dry inside out preferably under direct sunlight. The power of Sun will pull away all stubborn stains leaving you with clean potty pants that look brand new.